Beware of this FRAUDSTER

Scams and Scammers originating in South American and Surrounding Regions

Moderators: TheTruthTeller, HH, Saul, Sasha

IanMcIntosh
New Reader
New Reader

Beware of this FRAUDSTER

Post by IanMcIntosh » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:38 pm

We have information that the International Fraudster, Mark Rejniak, aka Marek Rejniak is in Switzerland.

Please be advised that this fraudster who’s passport photo is attached here, is wanted by the authorities in several countries. Just Google search Mark Rejniak to find some of my 6 sites. He is associated with Amerex Investment Corporation, Abbey Investment Corporation and Allied Investment Corporation.

We believe that he is in Switzerland presently, claiming to be associated with the Federal Reserve Bank of Washington. This is a FABRICATION. Please contact me if you need any of this verified, my contacts are on my websites and I can put you in direct contact with the legal department of the FRB.

If you can verify Mr. Rejniak’s current address in Switzerland (or where-ever), please email me and I shall inform the authorities.

I have been told that it is possible that Mr. Rejniak is being flown privately to avoid arrest, quite possibly by All Seas, a company he ripped off for 100 million Euros, though they have recovered 88 million Euros of that money. I have been informed that quite possibly Mr. Rejniak is in Switzerland to “invest” funds on behalf of All Seas, again, quite possibly to recover the already missing 12 million Euros. Good luck with that.

If you are a Police or Security agency, may I suggest that you look at my main site (link under here) and then get in touch with the UK authorities.

Beware of Scammer named Mark Rejniak aka Marek Rejniak

I am writing this article to let everyone know about this scammer named Mark Rejniak aka Marek Rejniak and his fictitious company called “Amerex Investment Corporation” . He also has dealings with Abbey Investment Corporation and Allied Investment Corporation.

Mark Rejniak, aka, Marek Rejniak is not a licensed investment manager. He works with Ms. Alicia Milner of Los Angeles, California and they purport to having an office in Washington DC as well as Los Angeles and Mississauga, Canada.

Rejniak has scammed myself out of $240,000 whereby he claimed to own Amerex Investment Corporation and also claimed this corporation was a subsidiary of the Federal Reserve Bank of Washington DC. He claims to have access to and conduct investments using a High Yield Investment Program (HYIP). It is all lies. In fact, Mark Rejniak would be the most fluent liar I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. You are warned if you intend dealing with him, he will cheat you.

I would like assistance in getting these people charged in the USA and bought before a Judge as soon as is possible, and of course, get my money back.

I am also seeking photographs, addresses or real estate of Ms. Alicia Milner and Mark (Marek) Rejniak if anyone has them. I am also seeking Rekniak’s whereabouts, so please assist me here if you have any information. You can visit my website for more details on Mark Rejniak and Alicia Milner by going to http://www.markrejniak.com

Here is what he looks like for those who don’t know him and those seeking to research his bona fides as he is probably using another name by now.

Please help me here in any way possible.

Thank you,
Ian McIntosh
Attachments
Mark-Rejniak face.jpg
(28.21 KiB) Downloaded 508 times
Saul
The Editor
The Editor

Re: Beware of this FRAUDSTER

Post by Saul » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Thanks for the posting Ian. I think this might be one for the front of the site also?
Saul
Antiscam Admin
TheTruthTeller
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Beware of this FRAUDSTER

Post by TheTruthTeller » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:58 am

My Gratitude

I must say that my gratitude goes out to you for posting this information.

I must also say that my gratitude goes out to Saul as well because he was the one who created this section on the forum after I asked him to. Hopefully we can expose more scammers from this region so that they will know that their days are indeed definitely numbered.
:-?