How is everyone doing?

This is a general discussion area. Strictly non-scam related though! Use the appropriate sections for that topic.

Moderators: HH, Saul, Sasha

i_ca_rus
New Reader
New Reader

How is everyone doing?

Post by i_ca_rus » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:13 pm

Hello to everyone. After a loooong absence someone sent me a link to a russian brides site and remembered my friends here. So how is everyone doing?
Hows things going Saul? Did you ever get that agency you wanted to open going?
Hope all is well, my best to all.

Icarus
Saul
The Editor
The Editor

Post by Saul » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:47 pm

Hi Icarus :)

We are doing well thanks. We didn't go down the agency route in the end because it was difficult getting the right staff and ensuring the whole thing was 100% watertight. We are happy to help people out individually of course so nothing has changed there. We still do letter translations on request and certain background checks within the Dniepropetrovsk region of Ukraine. So...all in all we are kept very busy. How are things with you ?
Saul
Antiscam Admin
i_ca_rus
New Reader
New Reader

Post by i_ca_rus » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:28 am

Everything is going great. I still need to organize a trip to that part of the world sometime. Life is busy though. Too bad to hear about the agency not going thru, would have been nice. Ive been browsing a few of the agencies but to be honest still feel like everyone is after money and only money. So may not be the way to go.
TheTruthTeller
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re:

Post by TheTruthTeller » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:56 am

Saul wrote:We didn't go down the agency route in the end because it was difficult getting the right staff and ensuring the whole thing was 100% watertight
Well, well Saul this is certainly most intriguing. I see you were pursuing the agency route. As you very well know that not everything can be 100% watertight in this industry of course. I am in agreement with you in not pursuing the matter. A very wise choice indeed. Two quotes come to mind.

"When we put down ideas of what life should be like, we are free to wholeheartedly say yes to our life as it is"- Tara Brach :-?

"The more you recognize and express gratitude for the things you have, the more things you will have to express gratitude for"- Zig Ziglar :-B
Saul
The Editor
The Editor

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post by Saul » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Well my views are still the same. If your serious about running an agency then move to the country your recruiting women from and keep some sort of control over id verification and customer service. I can tell you as much as we like Ukraine, we are definitely not looking to live there! I would certainly not hand over the local running of an agency to anyone else.
Saul
Antiscam Admin