More women to marry in USA than Ukraine against agency hype

This is a general discussion area. Strictly non-scam related though! Use the appropriate sections for that topic.

Moderators: HH, Saul, Sasha

Saul
The Editor
The Editor

Re: More women to marry in USA than Ukraine against agency h

Post by Saul » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:36 pm

I think also some mens ego won't let them look to themselves as the problem. It always must be a problem with "American Women", "Russian Women", "Brazilian Women" and so on. When the problem really is with the guy. Either he doesn't have the model good looks he thinks he has or his personality is one that turns women off not on or he's not being honest about his circumstances. Probably a mix of all three. Always easier to blame others than blame yourself right?

If you walk down the streets of Kiev, Moscow or any major city in Russia or Ukraine you will see some outstandingly gorgeous women almost everywhere you turn. However I am pretty sure the same could be said of New York or London or Paris. It all depends on who is looking and what they interpret as attractive.
Saul
Antiscam Admin
TheTruthTeller
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: More women to marry in USA than Ukraine against agency h

Post by TheTruthTeller » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:02 pm

It is all a matter of having an All-Round Perspective B-)

The problem is that people have a narrow perspective that is only one-country focused many times sad to say that denounces one's own country as being productive enough for one to find someone there who is both attractive in their personality as well as in the physical attractiveness of who they are individually as a whole. It's the difference between linear thinking versus broad minded thinking which does not denounce what one has where one belongs. Steve Jobs said:

"A lot of people in our industry haven't had very diverse experiences. So they don't have enough dots to connect, and they end up with very linear solutions without a broad perspective on the problem. The broader one's understanding of the human experience, the better design we will have-Steve Jobs" :-B

I find that another quote from Herman Kahn and Jean-Marie Le Pen is applicable for those who think beauty is only found in one country and not in their own country like the complaint I one time heard from a doctor in Belgium and another man from Australia who both believed that all the women were both selfish and self centered in their own countries. How absolutely foolish.
8-|

(Again, if they don't want the women in Belgium and Australia they are free to send them to the men of the Caribbean who will most certainly I 100% guarantee greatly welcome them with open arms) :ymhug:

"Failures of perspective in decision-making can be due to aspects of the social utility paradox, but more often result from simple mistakes caused by inadequate thought-Herman Kahn"

"Everyone sees drama from his own perspective-Jean-Marie Le Pen"
:-B