OMNI HOTELS INTERNATIONAL CANADA/Rose Grand Scam

This section is about the "419" scams that originated in Nigeria but now come from almost anywhere. They are named after the relevent section of the criminal code of Nigeria.

Moderators: HH, Saul, Sasha

TheTruthTeller
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

OMNI HOTELS INTERNATIONAL CANADA/Rose Grand Scam

Post by TheTruthTeller » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:18 am

Here is a scam letter that is both employment related and dating related because it is even sent on dating sites at times. Please note a research of the name Rose C. Grand/Rose Grand and the OMNI HOTELS INTERNATIONAL CANADA job offer shows that it is indeed a scam and fraudulent as an offer. :ymsick: Please see the following threads: :-B

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?p=2016

http://419.bittenus.com/11/10/omnihotel ... anada.html

OMNI HOTELS INTERNATIONAL CANADA
1050 Sherbrooke Street West
Montreal P.O. H3A 2R6 CA
Tel: { +1613-468-8961 }
Fax: { +1613-970-8564 }
Email{omnihotelc anada@yahoo.ca}

W ORK AND LIVE IN CANADA HOTEL JOB VACANCIES 2012.

The management of Omni Mont Royal Hotel Canada wish to advertise for the Job Vacancy in our Hotel, The hotel need 18 workers both male and female to fill in different categories of job, As per above request we need manpower to work in Omni hotel Hotel, workers that have the ability to work hard only to apply and must come from not inside Canada but outside Canada non-criminal origin and must agreed to abide by the Hotel rule and regulations.Hotel shall be responsible for Air Flight Ticket and Accommodation,The Omni Hotel Management want everything solve and settle within 45 days.

If you can meet our requirement, please reply for further procedures. Also we will provide all the relevant backup documents to enable the applicant get his/her Visa at our Canadian-Embassy in the Applicant's country.Visa will be issued upon approval from our Canadian Immigration Bureau Department.

If your interested in working with us you can contact us back with your C.V through E-mail Address: for more information
{omnih otelcanada@yahoo.ca}

Kind Regards
Mrs.Rose C. Grand
Hotel Manager (Human Resources Dept)
Last edited by TheTruthTeller on Sat May 26, 2012 5:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
TheTruthTeller
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: OMNI HOTELS INTERNATIONAL CANADA/Rose Grand Scam

Post by TheTruthTeller » Sat May 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Updated: :-w

I wanted to quote what the site known as 419.bittenus.com said about this scam. The link to the site is found above as I had earlier posted: B-)

"...I received the following email. It is a so called "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am invited to an employment program and offered a job abroad. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never get the job, because it never existed. Most of these letters are spread via dating sites...

.....If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud."

Good words indeed to listen to! :-? :-B
TheTruthTeller
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: OMNI HOTELS INTERNATIONAL CANADA/Rose Grand Scam

Post by TheTruthTeller » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:13 pm

Here is another version of this scam that was sent on a dating site. This one acts like a phishing scam to try to extract someone's private contact details: :-w

OMNI HOTELS INTERNATIONAL CANADA
1050 Sherbrooke Street West
Montreal P.O. H3A 2R6 CA
E-mail {roselyngrandson@ya hoo.ca}

Good day,
From Dr. Mrs, Rose Grand,Invitation mail from, Omni Hotel Canada Heeds men and women, Who are willing to Work and reclocate to Omni Hotel Canada, The management will take care of your feeding, accommodation including your air ticket.
We will provide all the relevant backup documents to enable the applicant get his or her visa at Canadian -Embassy in the applicants country.

As per above request we need diligent workers that are willing to work in Omni Hotel in Canada. The total requirements will be 2000 workers. Workers that have the ability to work hard only need to apply and must agreed to abide by the hotel rules and regulations.

If you are interested to work with us, respond immediately as a matter of urgency and Give us full details on the Followings:

(A .) Full Name
(B.) Permanent Mailing addresses
(C.) Current Mailing Address
(D.) Tel/Mobile Number(s)
(E.) International passport Number And a scanned Photo Passport

EMAIL:{ roselyngrandson@yaho o.ca}

Kind Regards
Dr. Mrs, Rose Grandson
Hotel Manager (Human Resources Dept)
:-w