Kristina Korolevskaia, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

In order for any information about scammers to be useful, it needs to be brought to public attention as soon as available. That's what this section is for. Post scammers or "suspect" scammers here...before they get away with scamming someone else!

Moderators: HH, Saul, Sasha

Spikee535
New Reader
New Reader

Kristina Korolevskaia, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Post by Spikee535 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Came into contact with her through Elena's models, seemed like a nice girl. Told me she was going 'to the mountains; with friends, all lies, she was really dating a Turkish guy there (she has a few options apparently and is known in the city for this). She has an answer for every question, and does not like you talking to people in her inner circle.
"OK listen ! what i did to u its verry bad , bad i mean that i go to turkey , and luing , there is no excuse to me , i am understand this , BUT i never cheat on u , can u understand thıs !!! NEVEEEEEER !!!! erdem is my friend u understan or not ! stupid"
She calls the current foreigner of choice her 'pocket'. I found out only by chance, she took one of her friends boyfriends and out of spite this girl snitched to me.

For details:
Kristina Korolevskaia
Date of Birth 26th February 1988
26th February 1988
Address Kyrgyzstan 720080 . SITY Bishkek . street: Profsouznaya 21l3
Telephone +996555 020252
Email stella_snake@hotmail.com

She is demanding for presents like ipad/iphone (good taste I guess). And if you are foolish enough to go
there and meet her, most of her not so close friends are in the know for what she does.

I have email trails, detective reports linking her to 'sponsors' in Turkey who paid her to go and stay with them, she is very clever at what she does.
TheTruthTeller
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Kristina Korolevskaia, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Post by TheTruthTeller » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Interesting,

As I have usually said on this site. Post Everything! I have several scammers too that I will be posting about later on but your work in posting this is indeed most appreciated. Thanks again. ;)