2 scammers from yeva_4u marina sherbak and elizaveta oyarand

In order for any information about scammers to be useful, it needs to be brought to public attention as soon as available. That's what this section is for. Post scammers or "suspect" scammers here...before they get away with scamming someone else!

Moderators: HH, Saul, Sasha

filip
Contributor
Contributor

2 scammers from yeva_4u marina sherbak and elizaveta oyarand

Post by filip » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:38 am

hi,

i joined up becouse some girls from yeva-4u scammed me on a legal way, no police, or ukrainian autorithy's can help, and the head in st petersburg just ignores me

i am sorry for mine bad english, is not mine native languange, so please understand that i wanna warn you all.
first of all
these are the profiles, if you have an account in yeva, they have blockt me to there accounts, so i give the id's from those 2 girls, who happend to be best friends
id 14925255 marina sherbak, the girl who i met in yeva
id 15866920 elizaveta oyarand, here best friend, both living in zaporozhye

first some things clear, they are reall, you can test that do videochat with them, what ofcourse is verry expencive

after a couple months sending letters and chatting, by then i had enough money, now i'm broke, and having debts, i went visiting 14925255, becouse i was intrested in here, and if you look on here profille, she is skinny and not a looker, but well i thought by then lesser chance to beiing scammed

after the first time, i came 3 times to theyre city, zaporozhye, she gave me here phonenumbers, she has 2, her emailadres, and we where starting to communicate
but in the meantime, i had met here best friend id 15866920, and theyre friend, who was to be happen the head of theyre agency, that other girl wanted to communicate with me also, and becouse they didn't had enough money for there internet, i payed for it also
by then, i was getting suspicious, well, 1 time a week, for a houre, in theyre agency, whille i sent more then enough money to communicate with me for almost every day for houres, and i was asking questions
as a stuppid fool, i believed them

the second time, i went to ukraine, for almost 3 weeks, paying a appartment for 70usd a day
appartment was nice, but neighbourhood, was somthing else
and honnestly, i felt trapped like a bird in a cage
when i asked why no hotelroom, i received as answer, only whores do that, and the appartment lies good, between here work and university, so she could sleep with me
like every man, i was thinking with something else

when i came to the appartment, i saw no other luggage, asking where here was, i received as answer, after the meeting with the parents
the entire week went further, i saw here, and here best friend, every 2 days, for 2 max 3houres, goiing out to eat in expencive restaurants, wel, its not expensive, but still, if you have to pay for 3 or 4 persons everytime, it is
exept 1 time in the first week, when i was coocking for them (id 14925255 is never allone), but just on that moment when i was a few min allone, she told me, verry quietly, ""don't hope to mutch that it become more""
believe me, when you hear that from a girl, where you spended youre time and money, i was ready to kick them out of mine appartment, and just wayting then when i could go back to mine country (appartment was fully payd), but again an act, really good actres, she did nothing was wrong

in those 3 weeks that i was there, there was 1 promise that she came after, and that was the meeting with here parents, witch i had to pay 60 usd, for here transluator (id14925255 speaks english, here friends not, and parents also not)
for the rest, the promises that she made, never came, like making a meal for me, staying over with me, or spending time with me allone, and she orgenised almost a fight with me and guy that works there, he is now a friend, tell you layter why

after then, the reall problems starting, i had at work an accident, so i couldn't do mutch, or spending money
i sended a b-daygift, on here b-day she was online on here email, but after then, not heard or seen here again, only online on yeva-4u
and believe me, time and time again i asked here, if there are no other men, you know the answer already, but i found it strange that she received from other men virtuall gifts, and common, even i know, that no man is stuppid to send that to a girl, who he don't communicate or have seen, cost 2 credits for 1 gift
but still lying like hell, confronted here, i even called here a webcamwhore, witch she told to here friends, and extra lies, she told me that i had a threesome with here id 14925255 and here friend 15866920
well, i wished for that

but in the meantime, there was a couple, that guy who i almost fight with, they where telling me stuff, that somthing was wrong with them, and to bad, i didn't believe them
1 month before i came, i met a other girl on yeva, she lived also in zaporozhye, id 16423724, but worked in dnk and stays there for the week, weekends at home
now i can tell you that this girl is really looking for someone, but in the meantime, i accepted the friendship from id 14925255, and suddenly she was competing with that other girl, so i had to chose here

after a whille, now it is 6 weeks ago that i hear somthing from those 2 scammers, and there is nothing i can do to bring them to justice, proof that i have is not good enough

how they work
well you meet them, talk with them, but on the moment when you are back online, you receive an videochat invitation from id 14925255 and id 15866920, sometimes at the same time, but in the beginning everyday

you go there, to visit them, they earn you trust, believe me, they know what they are doiing, and before you know it, you sent money to them to communicate, but at the same time, they lett you pay also for that agency, becouse, well sometimes they are not home, and they wanna find a way to communicate with you, and that was the only posibility
id 14925255 played it smart, she lett you pay to go out, or to communicate tru the email
id 15866920 played on youre feelings, like here webcam is broke, and she needs one becouse she wanna see you when you are communicating with here, but she does it subtille. i even didn't heard from id 15866920 for months, when she showd up 1 week before i leaved to come to zaporozhye, and again playing feelings
after a couple chats with here, she asked me, with the supervision of there friend who leads there agency, for 2000 gryar, ukrainian valuta, dunno how mutch it is in usd, but it was 175 euro
i sended 200 euro, becouse she was crying and said to me that she wanted to visit mine country. again, i was thinking with something else
i said to here, wayt, i'm comming on the 29th, and we can deal that together, witch she said, no, i need the money the 28th, otherwise the travelpapers would be destroyed if it came later
i rember those dates verry well, becouse it was around mine b-day
on the 30th, mine b-day party, that they orgenised, on that specifiek day, id 15866920 went away to make photo's, was for here travelpas
yes indeed, it was for here travelpas, but this is the tricky part, it was NOT to visit mine country, but to VISIT italy
THERE was NO intention to visit mine country, even when i was asking when she would come, there was always somthing and finaly she said, i'm scared of to come allone

the times that i was there, i was good enough as a walking bank for them, paying for everything, and ignored for the rest of the time, whille they are chatting with each other, and playing model for a photoshoot and when they saw it on mine face, they came and gave me a few min attention, and played further model

and all of this in knowing of theyre friend, the head of that agency

and 1 other tip, ALLOT of girls, in zaporozhye, i know, they have a boyfriend from over there, that i know, becouse i have met them in reall, and they have a profille on that site

if you all wants, i can give you there emailadres and from 14925255 here livingadres
they are reall, becouse i have eaten with them (she looks like the mother, but she have the big mouth and large theeths from here father)

these theyre mails, only marina don't use it annymore
agent: bella_donnadn@mail.ru
id 15866920: elizavetaoyarand@mail.ru name in russian Елизавета ояранд, she changed here name already in elli success
id 14925255: marina_sherbak@mail.ru, name in russian Марина Щербак, but she is to clever, you don't find anny traces about here

i hope that mine story is beiing heard, acordin what they said that they put a formel complain about it to interpol, and mine embassy in ukraine, and etc.... for terrorising

the only thing that i hope, is that this letter is beiing taken serieusly, and if someone wanna post this story on a other forum, please do it, don't ask, becouse those girls aren't worthy to have a happy life and good future
ofcourse i have a grudge right now, but i can't let them do it
and i wanna that evryone knows how they do it

filip
Last edited by filip on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
filip
Contributor
Contributor

Re: 2 scammers from yeva_4u marina sherbak and elizaveta oya

Post by filip » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:47 am

http://www.antiscam.net/forum/viewtopic ... 7212#p7212

is the site to the 2 girls, i have problems to attach the photo's now
filip
Contributor
Contributor

Post by filip » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:06 pm

i found out, that the girl marina sherbak, in yeva4 you id 14925255, has a boyfriend all that time
filip
Contributor
Contributor

Post by filip » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:02 am

some more photo's
Attachments
19872242624ca23d7859bb1.jpg
elizaveta oyarand
14925255_1309184707.jpeg
marina sherbak
filip
Contributor
Contributor

Post by filip » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:20 pm

1 small update

marina sherbak deleted here profile and made a new one at yeva4u
this is here id: 16483235

elizaveta oyarand deleted here profile completly
TheTruthTeller
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by TheTruthTeller » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:01 am

Thank You:

Thanks for the update. :-?
filip
Contributor
Contributor

Post by filip » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:54 pm

well, if i may another update
these girls are in the same agency
Anna Dyakova: http://www.yeva-4u.com.ua/index.php?sho ... d=14925245
Литвиненко Ірина: http://www.yeva-4u.com.ua/index.php?sho ... d=16423724
Nataly Lysota: http://www.yeva-4u.com.ua/index.php?sho ... d=16444811
Oly(g)a Krukova: http://www.yeva-4u.com.ua/index.php?sho ... d=15879471
Mary'ana Motuz: http://www.yeva-4u.com.ua/index.php?sho ... 939481вони

when you are talking with one of these girls, you receive instand letters, chat and videochat invites from these girls
beware, most of these girls are clasmates from Marina Sherbak

i would like to give the vkontaktprofiles from these girls, so you can see it by youreself, but for that you need a own vkontaktprofile to see them (they are hidden for search)

also, if i may ad, i found some evidence against yeva4u, a small one, but still:
Address: Russia, Saint-Petersburg, Marata 57: is an apartment above a Turkish restaurant, just near an policeoffice
Operating company for yeva-4u.com.ua -CAPORES LIMITED, LARNAKA, CYPRUS, 7600: this adres is from an museum in Cyprus, or a college

also, what i want to tell, when i put a fille against those scammers and that local agency in zaporozhye to the police and taxpolice from ukraine, they moved out there local office to a other location in zaporozhye
TheTruthTeller
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by TheTruthTeller » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:22 am

A Word of Advice:

It is good that you post links to the site but as time passes the site may want to take down the link and therefore remove the profiles and the pictures. I would suggest therefore that you copy the profiles and the pictures from the site and post them here so that they will permanently remain on the forum.

Just some food for thought to think about.

However I have checked out some of these links and some of these pictures seem to be taken from other modelling sites. They do seem to be too professionally done.

As for the police they may catch up with them in time but in the Ukraine corruption is everywhere so do not expect anything right away. The Ukrainian police do have a tendency to take for their own citizens.

If there is one thing we learn from all of this it is that one should stick with women in Belgium or with the women in one's own local country since this whole mess would indeed have been avoided if such had been done.

If one does not want the women in Belgium then as I said before please send them over to the Caribbean where the men of the Caribbean will welcome these women with open arms I guarantee.

Good job investigating this though I must indeed say.
:-?
filip
Contributor
Contributor

Post by filip » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:16 am

well, from what i can, they are profesional done, i know for a fact that the local agency in zaporozhye works verry close with a profesional photographer
TheTruthTeller
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by TheTruthTeller » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:22 am

Interesting:

Did you also post about yeva4u.com on another forum may I ask? If you did then I am happy :) that you are getting the word out about this scam site. Thank you for the research and for the investigation.

Every contribution counts.
;)
filip
Contributor
Contributor

Post by filip » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:35 am

yes, i did

the other thing what i found out is
for every letter that they send, and the victem opents it, the girl/transluator receive money
for every photo that they send, and the victem opents it, the girl/transluator receive money
if the victem react back by writting a letter and sending a photo to that ""girl'' where he's comunicating with, the girl/transluator gets payed
for every chat or videochat, the girl/transluator gets payd
for every virtual gift that the ""girl"" receive on here profile, they gets payd
if you sent a b-day gift tru that site, the girl/transluator receive a part of that money of it
the photo's that they sent from the gift that the victem has sended , if they are reall, are made earlyer

all this moneymaking is without the knowlidge of the ukrainian/russian taxpolice

this is almost everything from proof that i have found
TheTruthTeller
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by TheTruthTeller » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:33 am

Copycat System: :ymsick:

I have seen this system before. It is the same system that I have seen used by Anastasia International on their scam websites. It is known that there are indeed other sites out there that are in fact copying Anastasia International's system and business model and are adopting it as their own. I would not doubt it that the women you have spoken about here are in fact prochatters or professional chatters who have been hired by yeva4u.com. L-)
filip
Contributor
Contributor

Post by filip » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:03 pm

they are prochatters and prodaters
problem is, how can you proove it that they are scamming other men
all evidence that i have sended to the police are rejected, the 2 former agents that worked there, don't wanna say a thing to the police, because they are scared what yeva4u can do against them

edit: i know for a fact that 1 of theyre active "workers" is dating with aleksander maksakov, the official boss of the local agency in zaporozhye
and i know for a fact that 2 other girls have a serieus relationship

second edit: i made a fake female profile, just to how it works, and from what i found out, is on marital status, they DON'T make anny difrence being married or never been married, its for yeva4u just the same
with other words, if the victem is communicating with a girl, where marital status is never been married, it is even posible that she is married (go figure)
if you wanna see it, make a female profile of it, and look by yourself
TheTruthTeller
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by TheTruthTeller » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:28 am

Concerning All This:

1. About the police in the Ukraine they are overworked and underpaid and also they will always stand up for the citizens of their country. You might not be able to expect much help from them I must say.

2. About the status of the women this is a common practice with these scam sites and they are even known to put advertisements in the classifieds section of the newspapers for women who wish to work with the scam site in order to scam men. Anastasia International has done this by using married women as professional chatters who pretend to be single women. It is no surprise to me that yeva4u.com would do the same thing as all scam sites have a tendency to do because they are after money and profit and not after the benefit of any paying member of their site.
X(
filip
Contributor
Contributor

Post by filip » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:20 pm

well, it is a possibility
i knew that it didn't do much, but at least they have to pay on regular tribute to the police
it helps a bit for revenge

for the ukrainian taxpolice, that helps also, if you have proof that you have sended money to those girls, like western union, it helps

in ukraine, there is a law that says that you have to pay taxes on every gift that you receive, 6% if your related (family), 21% if your not related (foreinger that sends money)

i know from some friends that i have there, they moved theyre illigal office to somewhere else, after the visit of the police and taxpolice